Emerald Health Services is hiring a Travel RN - Long Term Care
Shift/Hours: Variable D/E / 12x3, 36 hrs per week, Every other weekend
Length: 13 weeks
- 2 Years Experience
- Education: Associate's degree or equivalent from an accredited 2 year nursing school or program. Bachelor's degree from four year school of nursing optional.
- Current Maine State Registered Professional Nursing license.
- Current Basic Life Support certification.
- Successful completion of LH IV Therapy course
- BLS, ACLS
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints from customers or regulatory agencies.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to calculate medication dosages and pass medication exam.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The Emerald Difference:
- Day 1 health insurance coverage and comprehensive benefits options
- 401(k) matching program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Concierge state licensing program for RN and other healthcare modalities in multiple states, including CA
- Industry leading allowances and reimbursements
- Referral program with cash bonuses and additional perks
- Exclusive job openings - Only at Emerald
- Emerald Elite Program - Priority status at top facilities and exclusive loyalty bonuses
Posting ID: 609390783Posted: 2021-02-28