LEADER, COMPASSIONATE, SKILLFUL, ENERGETIC, ENTHUSIASTIC, TEAM PLAYER
Do these words describe you? If your answer is an enthusiastic "yes" join the Five Guys team!!!!
It's pretty simple. We are all about people, delivering phenomenal customer service, and making the best burgers and fries!!
Did you know. . .
Five Guys is one of the fastest growing restaurants for the past five years.
We are now an international company with store in Canada and London.
We only use fresh food products, in fact we don't have freezers in any of our stores.
We make our fries fresh every morning.
Five Guys locations in Broward County are now seeking experienced management candidates!
The Shift Leader is a key role in the Five Guys operations. This role is the first step towards management in Five guys. They are trained to work in many different positions within the restaurant.
- Maintain fast accurate service, ensures an excellent customer experience, and makes sure all products are consistent with company standards.
- Ensures that the Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, as well as the company safety and security policies are being adhered to.
- Leads Crew Members and directs all daily operations of the restaurant in the absence of both the General and Assistant Managers to include: opening and closing the store, ensuring all food preparation is complete, managing employees breaks and shift changes, and completing shift summary reports.
- May assist Manager in day to day operations with tasks that include but not limited to scheduling, ordering, and team development
- Makes sure the restaurant is in compliance with the preventative maintenance program with regards to facility, equipment, and grounds maintenance.
- Works as a team player to support other employees complete their tasks.
- May assist Manager in interviewing of Crew Members
- Excel in performing all Crew Member tasks to include: runner/front-line coordinator, order taker/ dining room attendant, grill operator, sandwich maker, fry station, drinks and cashier.
- Motivates, coaches, and assists in the training of new Crew Members.
- Completes all other duties assigned as necessary.
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience in a food service or retail environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic mathematical skills are required
- The ability to be flexible and adapt to any situation
- Proven track record of leadership or managerial skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills are necessary
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other appropriate software
- Must be able to operate a cash register
Five Guys offers a fun, energetic environment with competitive wages, starting up to $10.00 per hour and a potential for bonus, opportunities for advancement, positive work environment with coaching and mentoring, flexible schedules and FREE MEALS!!!
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Customer Service, Management, Restaurant - Food Service
Education: High School
Experience : At least 2 year(s)
Manages Others: Yes
Industry: Food, Restaurant, Hospitality
- Restaurant management, QSR : 1 year
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Posting ID: 593285494Posted: 2021-01-21