LNA 3pm - 11 pm $2,000 Sign-on Bonus Make a difference while making a living. We are looking for team members who will bring their best selves and specialty skills to our organization. Along with a "can do" attitude, we anticipate you being able to pivot and fill whatever role is needed to create a safe and caring environment for our residents and fellow teammates. In return, you will experience first-hand our commitment to your safety, creating meaningful work, and surpassing your job expectations while maintaining community and peace of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefit package, competitive compensation, wellness programs, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition assistance and more!! Respect - Be Yourself -Community - Sustainability - Curiosity - Not for Self OUR CORE VALUES
- Provides direct care and assists residents with activities of daily living including: bathing, dressing, grooming, eating and toileting to the level necessary to promote health and independence.
- Provides assistance with mobility and functional nursing care as defined by the nursing care plan. This would include transfers, ambulation, ROM, splint application, positioning, Sit Stand lifts, Hoyer lifts, and whirlpool.
- Develops professional relationships with a wide range of residents, family members, co-workers and supervisors which allows open communication based on mutual respect.
- Assists with assessments and treatment procedures as defined by the State Nursing Practice Act and facility policy to include: TPR's, BP's, weights, specimen collection, skin care, O2 sats and O2.
- Follows Infection Control guidelines including Standard Precautions, handling of Biohazadous materials and isolation techniques.
- Accepts resident assignment and direction from Charge Nurse. Observes and reports to the nurse any change in physical or mental function. Demonstrates awareness of shared responsibilities for resident care needs and contributes to the general care and order of the resident rooms, belongings and common areas. Cooperates with the overall needs of the facility at times of increased demands.
Active NH LNA License
Prior experience working directly with senior citizens is strongly preferred
Posting ID: 584165271Posted: 2020-12-04