Work at Home (Virtual) Customer Service Representative
Address: 727 Highway 43 South, Saraland, AL
Phone Interviews Conducted by
Recruiter Donna Smith
This is a work from home opportunity that requires you live in the surrounding areas of Saraland/Mobile ALABAMA. Please note that while this opportunity will initially start remotely/virtual the plan is to migrate to the physical Contact Center located in Saraland, AL as the business needs change. You must also meet the technical requirements (listed below) of the position.
Why work for Alorica?
Simply put, we want to make lives better...one interaction at a time and to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
- We offer competitive wages of $10.75/hr during training and $11.25/hr once training is complete.
- Once you have completed training and meet performance and meet the work at home requirements you will be able to work from home.
- Overtime opportunities are available to increase your income.
- Monthly bonuses just for being amazing at what you do.
- Bonuses when you refer friends and family for employment with Alorica.
- Full time hours. Yes, that's right, a consistent 40 hours a week.
- Medical, dental, financial planning, pet insurance and tuition reimbursement benefits, for you and your family, just to name a few.
- Paid time off for work and life balance. We think you should enjoy time away from the office.
- Retirement planning options (401(k)).
- Access to merchant discounts as an Alorica employee.
- We promote from within 90% of the time company wide.
Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed - because when you're at your best, that's when we're at our best.
Are you a problem solver who likes to make life better for others? As an Inbound Customer Service Representative, you will provide exemplary customer service, over the phone, offering solutions and answering questions about a product or service. You will be an advocate for our customers, showing compassion and putting yourself in their shoes to calmly resolve and de-escalate customer concerns. Job Requirements
- First and foremost, you need a positive attitude and a natural willingness to want to help others
- We would love it if you have Inbound call center or customer service via phone experience, but we do train the right people
- We require your flexibility in accepting a set schedule during the operating hours of 6am - midnight Monday - Sunday.
- We need you to be willing to work holidays when they fall within your assigned schedule
- We need your confident familiarity with current technology including computers, tablets, Smartphones and other cellular devices
- We also require that you meet the Work At Home requirements listed below
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Ability to complete a pre-employment behavioral assessment
- We also require that you meet the Work At Home requirements listed below:
Work at Home Requirements
- Your Work At Home environment must be in a private residence, located at the address listed on your personnel file.
- You must have a fixed location to conduct your work as this position is not portable.
- Your Work At Home office must be a distraction free environment from noise created by other parties.
- Alorica will provide the equipment you need to conduct your work. You will only need to provide an Internet/Broadband Internet Connection - DSL or Cable only. No Satellite, Dial-up or Wireless Internet connections.
Your workstation must be connected directly to the Internet with proof that your ISP meets a minimum upload speed of 5 Mbps and minimum download speed of10 Mbps. You can obtain proof through a speed test at https://my.harver.com/app/landing/5efe3d3f72612d0011bd786b/login
Minimum Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
Customer service experience a plus
Phone-related customer service a major plus
Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
Bilingual language skills a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Stellar customer service skills - and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
Ability to use phone and computer systems
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong listening/comprehension skills
Ability to stay composed and objective
Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
A climate controlled, contact center environment - filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Constant sedentary work. You'll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure to get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let's make lives better. Let's defy the status quo. And let's go beyond thinking outside the box - and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let's do this.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled
Posting ID: 609826948Posted: 2021-03-02