Chewy is revolutionizing the pet industry as one of the fastest growing e-commerce retailers of all time. Chewy is seeking passionate undergraduate students for a challenging summer internship opportunity growing and learning in one of our fulfillment centers. As a member of our Campus Internship Program you will receive a heavy investment in your career skills and leadership development.
Our Campus program is a hands-on 10-week internship opportunity to put your classroom knowledge, passion for operations management, and intellectual drive to work in a fast-paced environment that is welcomes your input.
What you'll do:
At Chewy you will accelerate your career development and have immediate impact on fulfillment operations. You will support project analysis for proper receiving, storage, and shipping of our pet retail products ensuring best practice and increased efficiency in operations. You will be working side-by-side with our business leaders who are passionate about supporting your development and changing the way America shops for its pets.
What you'll need:
- Currently enrolled with superior academic performance in a Bachelor's of Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or related program at an accredited university and returning to the program after the completion of this internship opportunity. Expected graduation of Winter 2021 or Summer 2022
- Proven leadership experience through a combination of 2- 4 years of work experience or internships, college athletics, campus programs, or military service.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and problem-solving skills at the tactical and strategic levels.
- Ability to effectively operate both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong project management and continuous improvement skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to stand and /or walk for up to an entire shift.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week during the 10-week internship.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@Chewy.com.
Posting ID: 608824943Posted: 2021-02-25