Home Instead® is the one of the largest in-home senior care providers in the world. In 2019, in the U.S. Home Instead franchises employed 80,000 CAREGiversSM and delivered 80 million hours of services to 108,000 clients. Our independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise is looking for a Full Time Recruitment & Engagement Coordinator. The Recruitment & Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for answering employment inquiries, developing new recruitment strategies, increase satisfaction and CAREGiver retention. The successful Recruitment & Engagement Coordinator will work with a team to help assign CAREGivers to appropriate schedules.
Home Instead offers unique benefits that includes:
- Flexible Schedule/Work Life Balance
- Competitive salary
- Be a part of an award-winning team
- One year of recruiting experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, quarterly, monthly and yearly work
- Have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Have the availability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 611016404Posted: 2021-03-07