PrideStaff on behalf of a client is seeking an Office Clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support an office. Reliability and a strong work ethic with great communication skills are a must. Familiarity with all necessary office equipment and procedures is also required.
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Updating due dates on PO's as appropriate
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Review items which need to be expedited, and pulled in, done by calling or emailing supplier
- Have the ability to work diligently and independently to help maintain efficient office operations
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position
- Good Oral and written communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organizational and multitasking abilities
- High school diploma
Pridestaff is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 554364564Posted: 2020-07-14