You will be required to perform a variety of general labor and machine operations tasks that include, but are not limited to:
- Read and follow work and packaging instructions
- Inspect parts.
- Safely use hand tools to trim excess plastic from parts as needed
-Operators may perform hi/lo driving, pallet making, material grinding, and secondary operations
- Know proper press operation which includes: cycle stop and start, emergency stops, control panel, purging, cycle counter, door hanging, and part removal
- Ensure all parts are accounted for: track good parts produced, scrap parts and complete the required production paperwork
- Ensure parts are labeled and packaged properly
- Keep a clean and orderly work area.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but not required
- Previous hi/lo or forklift experience preferred, but not required
- Previous manufacturing or general labor experience a plus, but not required
- Basic math, reading, writing and reading comprehension required
- Ability to lift 10 to 50 lbs, bend, twist, stretch and reach across - approximately 800 times per day
- Ability to distinguish color required
- Ability to tolerate smell of melting/burning plastic and other production related odors
- Ability to work 40 hours per week and overtime as needed.
Full time hours
As a Kelly Services Employee, you will also receive great perks, including:
Electronic pay via Direct Deposit or Pay Card
Electronic paystub & annual W-2 availability
Service Bonus Plan
Health Benefit Plans
Free Training & Development Courses
1st Shift 6:45am-3:15pm
2nd Shift 2:45pm-11:15pm
3rd Shift 10:45pm-7:15am
Apply directly, email resumes to Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 810-275-0658
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]