Team Placement was Founded in 1983 and has become one of the premier placement agencies. Over the past 35 years we have earned a reputation for providing only the highest quality candidates and matching them individually to our clients. What sets us apart is the effort we take in recruiting highly motivated professionals.
This is a Radiation Therapy Medical Physicist government contract position at the 88th Medical Group, Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio. Team Placement is a government contractor on this position.
Radiation Therapy Medical Physicist- Wright Patterson AFB Dayton, OH
Radiation Therapy Medical Physicist
- Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, OH
- Monday-Friday hours can vary from 0700 -1630 with .05 unpaid lunch.
- Required to be on call M-F 16:30 to 20:00 and Sat-Sun 0800-2000
- Up to 100 hr. overtime in a 12-month period.
- $95.00-$97.87 /hour
- $1000.00 Sign on bonus
- 10 vacation days / 7 sick days / 10 Federal holidays
- Medical (vision, hearing aids, prescriptions) and dental, insurance.
- Short term disability, Long term disability, life insurance, 401K
- Master’s Degree
- Board eligible or board certified in therapeutic medical physics from the American Board of Radiology of medical health physics from the American Board of Medical Physics (ABMP). In addition, HCWs shall maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers in accordance with American Heart Association or in an equivalent course based on published national guidelines for BLS, which includes both learning and psychomotor skills portions.
- The radiation therapy Medical physicist must have at least twelve (12) months experience during the last two (2) years as a radiation therapy physicist and a minimum of thirty-six (36) months of overall radiation physics, and shall be proficient in the use of a Varian Trilogy linear accelerator, Millenium Mult-Leaf Collimator, CT machine operation and simulation techniques, Aria Record and Verify System (to include on-line review, electronic portal imaging, portal dosimetry techniques), stereotactic radiotherapy, image-guided radiation therapy to include fiducial alignment and cone-beam CT imaging, high dose rate (HDR) delivery devices, and related safety procedures.
- Board eligible or board certified through ABMP
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license
- U.S. Citizenship
- Able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate.
- Shall be physically capable of standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically capable of performing all services required under the contract and TO.
- Must pass an FBI background check (no felonies, no misdemeanors)
- Must pass a drug test
- Must live within 40 miles of work location
- Current resume
- Master’s Degree
- RTMP Valid license
- BLS certificate (must obtain it if not currently available)
- Proof of citizenship
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 562874447Posted: 2020-08-08