We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other contracts specific to the industry
- Plan and schedule appointments
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Handle inbound/outbound telephone calls
- Dispatch technicians
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Office Staff Members on monthly rotation with company Emergency After Hours Line (Additionally Compensated)
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
At All Volusia and Flagler Heating and Air, we have an instilled culture and belief that we are more than your trustworthy Heating and Air Conditioning Company. We are a proven and accomplished Home Comfort Services company that can be relied on at all times, day or night. We are a company built on the values that when we are called to help a customer, we thoroughly diagnose and resolve our customers concerns and repairs to the fullest extent, keeping our customers informed and involved every step of the way.
Whether it be waking up in the middle of a hot and humid night with no air conditioning, or a precautious comprehensive evaluation of your system before a sweltering Florida summer to put your concerns at ease, we are your company you count on to resolve your home comfort needs.
We believe our employees are our biggest asset, which is why all of our technicians are certified, qualified, and continuously updating their knowledge on current technology to add to their extensive experience in the field. Our in-house staff in the office is held to the same high standards as our technicians, making sure we are always attending to our customers’ needs to the best of our ability in a friendly and timely manner.
Posting ID: 563281128Posted: 2020-08-08