Rhode Island licensed Journeyman Electricians needed for various commercial projects in the Foster, RI area. You will be responsible for running EMT conduit, pulling wires, MC cable, hanging and setting fixtures, rough wiring walls, and making terminations. You must have all basic hand tools of the trade. You may be required to pass a pre employment drug test and background check upon arrival. This is a temporary to permanent position, and after a probationary period you will be eligible for health, dental, and vision benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401k.
Pay rate: up to $41/hour
Per Diem: none
Duration: temp to perm
Please call Grus Construction Personnel for an immediate interview or reply with resume!
Email: registration @gruspersonnel.com (please remove spaces)
We believe our mission is two-fold: to staff our client’s projects with the highest quality of skilled tradesmen available and to foster an environment in which the quality of our workers continues to increase. We are dedicated to delivering quality and efficiency in one package. Grus offers our workforce the opportunity for permanent employment and a diversified work experience through our many and varied clients. We believe the service Grus provides offers benefits to both the general contractor and the skilled worker. These dual-benefits include:
• Higher pay and more benefits for our construction personnel.
• Full-time employment. Grus is constantly planning and scheduling to ensure full-time employment for the worker.
• Multiple construction projects offering diversified experience opportunities.
• Skill advancement due to high quality and quantity of our clients—which results in increased pay.
• Job security and tons of diversified experience.
• Database filled with tens of thousands of skilled tradesmen eager and qualified for placement.
• Control over methods, performance standards and schedule.
Posting ID: 583394453Posted: 2020-11-01