Build a Lasting Relationship!
Help brighten the lives of aging adults in our community. Provide non-medical companionship and home care services to help seniors remain at home for as long as possible.Here's what's in it for you: ~Competitive Pay~ Paid vacation~ Bonus Opportunities~ Shift premiums for weekends~ Recognition programs~ Paid training and continuing education opportunities!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 567461750Posted: 2020-08-10