The Take 5 Family is hiring customer service maniacs! People person?
Outgoing and positive attitude? We will train you
how to change oil, replace wiper blades/air filters, fill air in tires, and other light maintenance services. Our employees are successful
with all backgrounds and experience levels. Take 5 offers a stay-in-your-car hassle free oil change experience. The job is similar to restaurants or retail environments.
What Employees Love about Take 5
- The Pit Tech to President career path; Take 5 is committed to supporting your career goals. Over 90% of Shop Managers started as Lube Technicians
- Potential to earn an average of $15.00-$16.00/hour* (competitive base pay + weekly bonus and commission opportunities)
- The family environment
- Weekly pay
- Benefits: Free oil changes, Paid time off, 401(k) program
- Employee contests
- Standard benefits options (medical/dental/vision etc.)
- Easy to transfer to locations across the country
- Opportunity to meet new people every day
- Community involvement
- Learning new skills
*Average hourly wages are shown based on average data from the prior quarter
Responsibilities What does an Assistant Shop Manager (ASM) do?
ASMs are also expected to perform all technician duties including but not limited to:
- Check in with customers before they leave the shop to make sure they had a great experience.
- Assume the responsibility and authority of the Shop Manager in the Shop Manager's absence.
- Running the floor (making sure each employee is where they need to be, ensuring everything has been checked on each vehicle, and every customer is satisfied before they leave).
- Perform opening and closing procedures.
- Assist with counting and adjusting inventory.
- Anyone in Management is always responsible for training and developing their subordinates.
- Being a role model to the other employees in the shop.
- Holding team members accountable.
- Drain motor oil, change oil filter, grease chassis fittings
- Wash windshield and adjust tire pressure
- Inspect and top off fluids
- Assist the customer in selecting oil type and other services
- Process payment for services performed.
- Perform coolant exchanges and transmission drain & fill services
- Restock and maintain inventory levels on the floor
- Maintain shop, office, and bathroom cleanliness
Qualifications Good to Know Before You Start!
- It might feel like you are studying for a test at the beginning. It's important that all employees gain a strong knowledge of our oils and services.
- Must maneuver in and out of a shallow 3' deep pit used to position yourself safely under cars
- You will walk, stand, bend, stoop, twist, etc. for extended periods of time and perform activities involving holding, grasping, pulling and turning
- You may need to work in hot/cold weather conditions
- Always be alert and aware of your surroundings
- Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
- Need to have reliable transportation
Posting ID: 600885968Posted: 2021-01-20