A quickly growing manufacturer based out of Deforest is seeking a CNC Maintenance Technician to add to their team! Our client offers a flexible shift schedule. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, strong mechanical inclination, self-motivation, the ability to read schematics, and strong communication. Our client offers a fun, laid-back, yet productive environment.
Salary: Based on experience – Willing to train the right candidate
Below is a list of job duties:
- Maintenance and repairs of various CNC machines and other industrial machinery
- Troubleshoot and Diagnose machine problems
- Communicate problems, Issues, timelines, and budgets with management
- Keep detailed records of work performed.
- Innovate solutions to improve efficiency and machine performance.
- Update spare part inventory regularly
- 1-3 years plus of CNC and industrial equipment maintenance experience preferred – additional training will be provided
- Strong troubleshooting and equipment repair skills.
- Advanced knowledge of tools inclusive of basic hand tools, specialty tools, dial indicators, micrometers, Digital Multi Meters, torque wrenches.
- Reliable, strong work ethic, model behavior for team members
- Ability and desire to learn new skills
- . High school diploma or GED equivalent
- . Ability to take and provide direction
- . Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills as it relates to CNC machine operations
- . Ability to prioritize and multitask
- . Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Posting ID: 575733545Posted: 2020-09-24