Occupational Therapist - OT - School
An Occupational Therapist is needed for a full-time (1.0)
school position in DeKalb, IL
that offers roughly 35 hours per week.
The position would cover an elementary school caseload
. Great Occupational Therapy team already in place. New grads definitely welcomed for this opportunity, but previous school experience is preferred
! In addition to the standard benefits, our therapists are preferred in a number of school districts in the area. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a supportive and quality team!BENEFITS FOR AN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST:
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
- Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
- Valid OT license in the state of practice
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Posting ID: 573216224Posted: 2020-09-12