HireLevel is hiring immediately for a Warehouse Associate in DeKalb, IL!
$50 Sign on Bonus (after 40 hours of work)
Refer a Friend and get another $50!
Job Category: Full-Time
Location: DeKalb, IL.
Salary: $15.25 an hour
Shift: 2nd and 3rd shifts
Similar Positions: Supervisor, Warehouse, Material Handler, Shipping and Receiving, Team Lead, Picker Packer, Warehouse Picker Packer
Responsibilities of Warehouse Associate:
· Assists Manager with day to day operations and organization of employees.
· The Team Lead shall be in productivity for at least 90% of their scheduled shift.
· Contributes to daily production goals in designated work function and area.
· Provide information and safety information about specific work area.
· Conducts daily toolbox meetings, coordinates program safety.
· Assist as needed in responding to any safety incidents, including investigations, documentation, and reporting so that safety incidents are reported to representative for OSHA tracking within 24 hours of the incident.
Requirements of Warehouse Associate:
· Must thrive in a team -based organization, detail oriented, and enjoy learning.
· Participate in start of shift meeting, stretching activity, updates, and priorities for the day.
· Responsible for daily follow-up with Supplier Leadership regarding end of the day attrition and for escalating assignment terminations and coaching performance to Supplier Leadership.
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen, and routine background check
· Strong work history is a must.
· Good written, mechanical and communication skills.
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
HireLevel is a certified women-owned business (WBE), nationwide Human Capital Management company leading the way in human resources and staffing, payroll, timekeeping, and benefits administration. We are committed to partnering with our clients to provide solutions for their consistently changing workforce needs from the recruitment process all the way into retirement. We are passionate about helping our associates accomplish their goals, and work hard to continually offer the best opportunities. Our Core Competencies: Staffing and Recruiting • We have specialized recruiting teams and tools to find you the perfect employee to fit your contingent workforce needs including light industrial to professional positions. • We utilize our Centralized Recruiting Center to help adapt to shifting market demands, help streamline processes, and gain the best candidates for our diverse opportunities. • We can assist with your large workforce needs, by helping you manage your workforce – both from our work site, and yours with our Vendor on Premise setup. • Professional Payrolling Services provides relationship management serving as the employer of record and assuming all administrative responsibility for your contingent workforce through every step of the hiring and payroll process. Diversity Supplier WBENC Certified- The Women’s Business Enterprise Council (WBENC) has certified HireLevel as a women-owned and operated business. We currently work for several mid to large companies with diverse working knowledge of MSP’s and VMS tools and recognized as a leading performer. Our consistent delivery is our number one priority and we will stop at nothing to ensure we are following through on our promise to secure talent for our clients. What we’ve achieved so far.... • Recognized by the American Staffing Assoc for Outstanding Communications and Marketing • Fastest Growing Companies- St. Louis Business Journal • Future 50 Companies- St. Louis SBM • Largest Women-Owned Business- St. Louis Business Journal Want to join our team? Apply today!