Help at Home is hiring TODAY in your community!
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients and caregivers. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
At Help at Home, our nursing teams focus on overseeing medical services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. As a LPN, you will work closely with our clients and caregivers to ensure the delivery of quality care services in your community.
Our caregivers are essential service providers and we are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Cash incentives/hiring bonuses for new employees
- Flexible scheduling with either part-time or full-time hours
- Health care plan options with expanded medical coverage
- Free COVID testing and priority vaccine access
- Quarantine and Hazard pay for employees exposed to COVID on the job
- Paid time off and vacation time
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursements
- Industry-leading training and development
- Strong career paths in a high-demand industry
- Compassionate, professional management teams
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
- Implement, supervise and monitor clinical compliance for branch location
- Provide operational assistance and oversight in implementing new skilled programs
- Monitor clinical compliance through quarterly on-site audits
- Provide ongoing operational support to their branch for skilled services
- Create, implement, monitor and enforce clinical quality assurance policies and procedures
- Provide in-house clinical consulting
- Review and approve all clinical training for branch location
- Other duties and tasks, as assigned by the Branch Manager
- Current nursing license in the state of services
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to travel within the surrounding counties 2-3 days per week between the hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Availability to work day, evening, night and weekend shifts
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Professional communication and organization skills
In order to be employed as a Licensed Practical Nurse, candidates must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 597922227Posted: 2021-02-26