Part Time Sales Associate
You may be thinking, "I don't know the first thing about mattresses, other than I sleep on one!' Our answer to that is... that's okay!
Regardless of how much sales experience you have or what you studied in school, you can rest assured that with our in-depth training program, Mattress Firm will provide you with the tools you need to improve lives one night at a time.
As a Part Time Sales Associate, you have the opportunity to explore your entrepreneurial side. You will be engaged with inside retail sales, marketing and business development while providing quality guest service.
Responsibilities of a Part Time Sales Associate include: Inside Sales
Store Execution and Management
- Providing exceptional guest service while driving sales by executing Mattress Firm's exclusive Buying Process
- Maintaining awareness of competitor's advertisements and services offered
- Participating in assigned training and development initiatives to remain current on products, offerings and programs
- Ensuring merchandise and POP is current, consistent and displayed appropriately
- Following opening and closing procedures and balancing of books
- Managing merchandise through verifying open orders daily and transferring merchandise
- Ensuring assigned stores are to company standards, while policies and state regulations are followed
Part Time Sales Associates should demonstrate superior communication and customer service skills.
Skills that will help you win:
- Results driven and service oriented
- Strong fit within Mattress Firm's culture
- Fast thinker with high self-motivation
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity
- Ability and willingness to work some weekends, evenings and holidays
Part Time Sales applicants should possess one or a combination of the following:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Military experience
- Sales, customer service or management experience
- Microsoft Office products
Mattress Firm is committed to providing a safe work environment. All employees will be subject to a pre-employment background screen as a part of our onboarding.
At Mattress Firm, we reward success and foster a culture of fun and friendship. There has never been a better time to see what Mattress Firm can mean to you!
Now don't fall asleep out there... the sooner that we receive your application, the closer you are to the career of your dreams!DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Mattress Firm is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Mattress Firm is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.