The Outside Sales Representative will sell products and services offered by the company to current and new clientele
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communications and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Provides periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation Skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in a high paced and at time stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related Software
- Bilingual Helpful (Spanish/English)
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times
- Must be able to Travel – Three over night stays a week, three out of four weeks
- Company Vehicle Allowance - $ 230.76 per week-before taxes
- The company pays for gas; the employee is responsible for all maintenance of the vehicle.
- The company covers all travel with these guidelines:
- Air Travel- Most inexpensive airline available
- Car Rental- Most inexpensive available
- Hotels- Choice Hotels or $110 per night after taxes, some exceptions will apply.
- Meals- $ 45.00 per day per diem
- If you have overnight stay full per diem
- If traveling for a day and staying at home that night $ 20.00 per day
- Entertainment covered by the company, a maximum of two alcoholic beverages per person.
- Entertainment takes per diem away as follows if your meal is included in Entertainment
- 10.00 - Breakfast
- 10.00 – Lunch
- 25.00 - Dinner
- Medical, Dental W/ prescription drug
- Short, Long term Disability
- 401 K
- Cell Phone Provided
Salary- 45k to 80k based on experience
Bonus - is available -based on new customers, margin, sales, and profit.
NAPOLEON/LYNX is a world leader in the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of garage doors and garage door components. Privately owned for over 25 years, the company began manufacturing garage door springs and hardware from a small factory located in Montreal, Canada. As the Canadian door market grew, we recognized the need to expand our product line to accommodate our customers with a wider selection of products.
In 1977, we (Lynx) became the first company in Canada to manufacture residential and commercial electric door openers and soon included the distribution of residential and commercial steel insulated doors.
As the 1980s approached, the company expanded again with the introduction of its own line of garage doors known today as the Encore and the Uni-Com.
The success of these new products led to the acquisition of one of Canada's largest door manufacturers, Ambassador Manufacturing. With this investment, we were able to continue the existing products offered by Ambassador and to develop new products for our industry. Lynx Industries was well on its way to becoming the only full-line manufacturer in Canada.
This goal was achieved in 1985 with the acquisition of the J.M. Die Company of Mississauga, Canada.
a well-known stamping and the roll-forming company of garage door hardware.
With a commitment to becoming the best in the industry, we found ourselves poised to enter the U.S. market and in 1986 we acquired Napoleon Spring Works (NSW) of Archbold, Ohio.
With over 60 years of experience in the spring and hardware business, Napoleon Spring Works and Lynx Industries were now able to combine their talents to create the best and most complete manufacturer of hardware, springs, sectional doors, and garage door openers in the world.
With manufacturing facilities covering well over 500,000 sq. ft. and distributors in over 40 countries, we will continue our tradition as a leader in the industry by working hard and responding to the needs of our customers.
Posting ID: 579549099Posted: 2020-10-31