Put your attention to detail and organizational skills to work managing the incoming and outgoing paperwork of a four-attorney law firm. Thrive in a dynamic and collaborative work environment where you will work independently and as a part of a supervised team. Develop tracking and analytical tools to automate and analyze your document management. Advance in training and role responsibilities with limitless potential. Join us at the Law Office of Brian Jones, LLC, as our Document Specialist.
Your Job Duties will include:
- Receiving incoming documents and mail; scanning and processing through office docket system, and paper and digital filing.
- Preparing outing documents, packages, mailings, and deliveries using copier, online postage, scale, and trips to USPS, FedEx or contracting courier when necessary.
- Opening, managing, and closing client files in paper and digital formats.
- Preparing long-term closed files for destruction and destroying approved closed files.
- Performing related document management and correspondence.
- Maintaining records, storage, and release of physical client property.
- Cataloguing research and source materials in paper and digital formats.
- Cataloguing and managing firm trial supplies.
- Cataloguing and managing firm IT supplies.
- Assisting with office supply organizing, tracking, and submitting supply requests for document management.
Potential areas of growth based on interest, potential, and mastery of Job Duties:
- Client database maintenance and organization
- CRM database maintenance
- Analytic Reporting
Interested in taking the next step in your journey to rewarding work in a supportive workplace? Call (740) 200-0778 and leave a message telling us (1) your full name (2) your phone number and (3) why you are the best candidate for this role. Please note, a valid operator's license and some driving is required for this position.
4 Attorney criminal defense/civil litigation firm with attorney, paralegal, client relations, and office management roles as well as academic and non-academic interns, legal interns, and law clerk roles. Paid training period and minimum 90 day probationary period apply to some roles. Some roles require valid operator's license.
Posting ID: 558822368Posted: 2020-07-09