Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Evaluates and treats patients in an Assisted Living Community
- Communicates with families, physicians, and other health care professions
- Maintains daily, thorough documentation of services in the EMR
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Doctoral/Masters/Bachelors degree in Physical Therapy, Masters degree in Occupational Therapy, and Masters degree in Speech Therapy.
- Education and/or Experience: New graduate applicants welcome + Experienced Therapists
- Actively Licensed as a Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapist.
Job Type: PRN Contracted Position
Posting ID: 570646734Posted: 2020-09-17