Who YOU are:
- Love preparing and cooking delicious food from scratch that guests crave!
- Have high standards of quality and cleanliness
- Love keeping a restaurant environment clean and sanitary for our guests and team!
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a helpin' of Southern hospitality
- Have a desire to grow with a strong brand
Who WE Are:
- Founded in 1989, 50+ restaurants strong, in 4 states and growing!
- Passionate about our culture, our food, our people
- Excited about our future!
Why you want to work for us:
- Competitive Salary
- Career growth opportunities!
- Awesome training
- Employee meal privileges - yummy!
- Closed Thanksgiving & Christmas - enjoy the day with your friends and family!
Here at Cotton Patch Cafe we believe that our employees should reflect the diverse backgrounds and experiences of all our guests that visit our establishments. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment within our management team is contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States and all applicants are subject to our E-Verify processing.
-Must be 16 years of age or older
-Must be authorized to work in the United States
Posting ID: 54761937Posted: 2020-07-14