Baxter Construction Company is a fast-paced commercial builder that is seeking full-time, national traveling Project Superintendent that will be responsible for assisting in leading project teams within the construction projects from the pre-construction and construction phase through closeout with the Project Manager.
Baxter Construction uses Sage Timberline Office software, all Microsoft products, Bluebeam, Microsoft project, and SureTrak.
- Knowledge of the construction process and understand the specifications and field labor
- Knowledge of the project management process and principles of scheduling and estimating
- Strong skills in time management and communication
- Ability to work in tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with all parties involved in the construction project and while handling difficult issues and/or personalities; we are the leaders of our projects..
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or related fields; or High School Diploma (or equivalent) or Associates Degree in a construction related field and a minimum of 8 years construction related experience
- Governing authorities interactions,
- Project buyouts and scopes
- Master scheduling
- Weekly scheduling,
- Project meeting management
- Job site management
- Shop drawings
- Quality control
Baxter Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Type: full-time
- Salary: $80,000.00 - $130,000.00
- Project Bonuses
- Benefits: 401k, Cash Balance, Profit Sharing, Health
- Traveling required
- Traveling benefits: ALL travel expenses paid in addition to daily per-diem
- Required education: high school or equivalent as mentioned above
- Required experience: construction management degree or 3 years field experience minimum
Baxter Construction Company is a National Construction Management firm that features a great work environment and provides room for employee growth. For over 70 years Baxter has fostered a balanced family-work culture and as we continue to grow we strive to remain as adaptable, motivated, and responsive to our employees, both new and old, as we do to our clients. Our employees are our most important and greatest asset and it is our mission to develop leadership that creates excitement, fulfillment, and lasting relationships with the people, communities, and markets that we serve.
Posting ID: 558071017Posted: 2020-05-29