US-CO-Denver# of Openings:
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Leads a major discipline, multiple disciplines or a region with accountability for strategy, execution and results. May have direct P&L responsibility
• Supports P&L owner by providing actionable intelligence to drive IOI growth
• Coordinates activities through business partners who have overall responsibility for the successful operation of their assigned areas
• Partners with other lanes (e.g., Development) to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of key assumptions for models
• Supports planning, capital allocation, and other financial decision making
• Engages with internal and external stakeholders to drive objectives
• Makes tactical decisions based on functional or Group goals which are aligned with company goals and objectives
• Acts as a role model to analysts in terms of behaviors, approach to work, and partnership with other lanesOrganizational Impact
- Makes decisions that will impact functional or facility-level financial and operational performance.
Success Behaviors Driven
- Establishes credibility through strong written and verbal communication, presentation and professional speaking skills.
Independently prepares materials and actively participates in meetings with external parties to defend and support SCA financial decisions.
• Supports business partners in executing the partners' strategy for their market, function, or businessCollaborative
• Supports team in executing established strategy: contributing ideas, analyses, and feedback to development and advancement of priorities and initiatives
• Support project management through tracking status of key deliverables and relevant owners and raising concerns to market/discipline owner to keep activities on trackEssentialist
• Uses appropriate judgement to determine when analytical activities are complete, given profitability impact and project prioritizationCreative
• Leverage best practices and behaviors from across the organization, ensuring the appropriate practice is put in place given the initiative's timeline, financial impact, and priorityInfluential
• Support operations leaders and facility leadership in changing decisions and behaviors of key external partiesQualificationsQualifications
- Bachelor's Degree - Required
- Certification (CPA, CFA) - Preferred
- Minimum Yrs of Experience 3-7 years
Scope of Responsibility (as applicable)
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #RegisteredNurse #HealthcareJobs #NurseJobs #MedicalJobs #Healthcare #NurseLife #RNJobs #Health #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates #ASC #AmbulatorySurgeryCenter