Our client, a small company located near the Denver Tech Center, is a small investment advisory firm looking for an Administrative Assistant. Our client specializes in the employee benefits arena working with executives and employees in small businesses by providing full-service financial guidance.THE POSITION
Administrative Assistant to gather forms for distributions and profit sharing contributions, assist the team in gathering information as it relates to life insurance, disability insurance and 401K plans and other duties as assigned. YOUR CREDENTIALSYou will be considered if you have…
You will be a top candidate if you have the above qualifications AND…
- Someone who is pro-active;
- Someone who likes to puzzle things out to help solve issues as they arise;
- Someone who can deliver a consistent work product;
- Someone who has strong computer and phone skills.
- Salesforce experience;
- Previous administrative experience;
- Experience interacting with clients and vendors to gather and track information.
Along with your resume, please provide a brief overview of the reasons for transitions throughout your career including the primary reasons you’ re currently considering a new opportunity.ABOUT LMS
We are a small team of recruiters dedicated to exceeding your expectations. We know applying to jobs is a vulnerable experience, so we are transparent and candid mentors who keep your best interests in focus. Check out our active openings at jobs.legalmarketingandstaffing.
com and our resume/career coaching services at www.goatpros.com
Hope to meet you soon!
Posting ID: 593324954Posted: 2021-01-19