When you join Choptank Transport as a Carrier Sales Support Representative, you will become part of a team that keeps our country moving in all kinds of circumstances. Our nation's transportation needs vary from day to day based on seasonal demands, economic changes, and even the weather . Choptank Transport
is a third-party logistics brokerage
, meaning that we are the connection
between products that our customers ship and drivers who can transport them. We ship almost ANYTHING that will fit on a tractor trailer, all over the USA and Canada. Logistics is a $900 BILLION industry that continues to grow. Come grow with us!Work Location: 2480 W 26th Ave, STE 205-B, Denver, CO 80211Benefits:
Responsibilities What would my day look like?
- Our Sales Support Representatives are essential employees! Freight never stops moving and we move billions of products nationwide, primarily food and beverage products.
- Our bi-weekly incentives designed to be lucrative, attainable for new reps, and to set you on the path to long term success.
- Competitive base salary $39,000 - 41,600 plus incentives
- Paid Training: If you are new to the industry or customer service, that is okay. Our most successful people were when they started too, and that is why we designed our customer service training program. It is so good that we are the proud winner of Workforce's Optimas Award
- Advancement potential: Hard work and results are rewarded. 95% of our management team has been promoted from within. All of our Logistics Managers started out as Sales Support Representatives.
- Casual dress code and work hard, play hard environment - Voted 2018, 2019, & 2020 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation and 2018, 2019, & 2020 Winner of 50 Best Companies to Sell For
- Mentorship from experienced leaders and enrollment in Choptank's Leadership Development Series mean career growth for you
- Company-sponsored volunteer events, team-building events, and wellness programs to take care of you.
- Robust benefits package: two health insurance plans options to choose from, dental, vision, pet insurance, paid time off, 401K with match and more
Qualifications Apply with Choptank if YOU:
- Warm call drivers/carriers to negotiate pricing on your products to be shipped
- Provide outstanding customer service to your customers, carriers, and teammates
- Act as the link between all logistic parties involved in the shipping process
- Coordinate shipments nationwide
- Build relationships with your drivers/carriers
- Work quickly to resolve problems that may develop on a shipment
- Lots of phone time and multitasking!
- Embrace our core values: COMMIT, ADAPT, SUCCEED, GROW
- Thrive in a high demand environment with goals (hitting those goals = $$ BONUSES)
- Want to be the BEST at providing top notch customer service while growing your book of business
- Have a hunger to continue learning daily. We believe education comes in all forms: high school diploma/GED, Associate's, or Bachelor's degree
- Want a meaningful career and not just a job
Choptank Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunities. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Choptank Transport is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believes that diverse teams build stronger companies. YOU, as an individual, matter!If you need assistance completing your application, please email .
Posting ID: 610879524Posted: 2021-03-06