Are you an experienced Optical Technician looking to work closer to home? Ready to stop working nights and weekends? Want to join a practice where patients are not just a number and you are appreciated? Staffmark has the perfect opportunity just for YOU!
Staffmark is actively recruiting for an Optical Technician to work with our client in Denver, NC. This client is locally owned and operated and offers the latest in technical equipment and procedures for their patients. All while maintaining a work experience in which their employees can learn, train and grow their career to the next level.
- Provide exceptional service to customers while assisting in the sales and dispensing of eye wear.
- Assist with ordering lenses and glasses.
- Calculate and explain insurance benefits for glasses.
- Aid in adjustments and repairs of glasses.
- Mount, secure and align finished lenses in frames using precision hand tools.
- Assist with stocking frame selection area and keeping sales floor neat and clean.
So why would YOU want to work at this client? They offer:
- Education: High School Diploma required. Associate's Degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year in training program or on the job training with experienced optical technicians.
- Must have a confident and positive disposition.
- Prior sales experience is a plus.
- Excellent data entry and computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills a must!
What's next? How can you apply for this great opportunity? It's simple!
- A positive, professional and friendly work environment.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits program (health and dental insurance, vision coverage with excellent discounts for you and your family, life insurance, 401K, paid holidays and a generous PTO program.
- Email your updated resume to: email@example.com TODAY!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Posting ID: 607733966Posted: 2021-02-20