This position calls for people who are expert at both assistant and leading. In the role of Assistant, you'll support the Store Manager or Store franchisee in all aspects of the store's operation.
Familiarity and knowledge of 7-Eleven's Retailer Initiative strategy, Retail Information System, inventory management and ordering technology is very helpful, as you will forecast, order, stock and merchandise product; reconcile store paperwork; set the tone for courteous customer service; and share management of the store staff.
What Will You Do?
- Forecast, order, stock and merchandise product
- Ensure prompt reconciliation of store operations paperwork
- Ensure prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in the store
- Assist with management of store staff
Are You Ready?
The Assistant Store Manager position requires the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Two years of experience as an Assistant Manager; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong mathematics ability
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
- The Assistant Store Manager position requires constant standing, bending and reaching with a moderate amount of manual dexterity.
- Frequent lifting of 1 to 5 pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds are required.
What's In It for You?
We are committed to creating an environment that encourages and rewards excellence, and provides a range of benefits for the qualified candidates that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Full time benefits packages
- Vacation pay
- Health care plan
- Potential of growth
Posting ID: 21834422Posted: 2020-07-27