Bruegger's Bagels has immediate openings for enthusiastic individuals at all our locations. We offer a grease-free, no alcohol, no late night environment. Bring us your outstanding guest service skills, and we'll provide the training you need to make and sell the best bagels! Restaurant/retail experience is not required, but preferred.
We are looking for aspiring General Managers that are adaptable and self-motivated and with the passion in customer service satisfaction. Chief responsibilities for General Managers include hiring and training new Team Members, implementing safety conducts for delivery drivers, managing costs, in general, develop Team Members to work in their full potential in fast paced yet fun working environment. General Managers are also expected to build and enhance profits by building a workable relationship with other local businesses as well as the community. General Managers also need to maintain and control inventories making sure that the quality of the product and service is at par with the company’s operating standards.
- You have at least 2 years of leadership experience in the restaurant, hospitality or retail industry with responsibility for financial results.
- You're all about creating a great place to work for your team.
- You want to make your customer’s day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving amazing pizza with a great big smile
- We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational and fun. You have a vision for the perfect restaurant, and you know how to get your team to bring it to life.
- You set high standards for yourself and for your people.
- You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
- And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
We have a opening for a General Manager.
- 3 year(s) experience required
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Posting ID: 41542064Posted: 2020-02-19