Guaranteed minimum of $1046.00/week!
We know being away from your own home is not easy - but when you drive for us - you'll only be away from home 2-3 nights per week. The rest of the week, you're home! While you're gone - we'll pay for your hotel and meals, no sleeper cabs for us. We want you safe and comfortable while you're away.
What's different about Gordon Food Service?
- Our trucks are clean, safe, and well-cared for, just like we care for our drivers
- Schedules that allow you to be home regularly
- Exceptional benefits, pay, and incentives
- High-quality, well-maintained trucks
- Dedicated to your safety
- Stability - you're guaranteed a route and paid weekly. Food is always in season - and the Food Service industry is growing.
It's time for you to feel safe, valued, and respected.
Take a look at what it's like to be a Regional Route Delivery Driver serving our chain account customers:
Our minimum requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- Ability to operate a two-wheel cart with loads of up to 350 pounds
- Ready for technology - handheld scanners, basic computer operations
- Successfully passing a drug test that will assess drug usage (including marijuana) and a background check
- CDL temp permit minimum requirement at hiring
- CDL Class A required at hire or within 90 days of start date
- Clean driving record; as required by DOT and Gordon Food Service standards
- You must be registered through the Department of Transportation Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse and provide electronic consent in order to be considered for employment with us effective January 6th, 2020. If you have not registered through the Clearinghouse, click here to register
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
Posting ID: 547512673Posted: 2020-12-28