NOW HIRING ESSENTIAL HEROS!Share your heart, as a CAREGiver with Home Instead. Our CAREGivers are using Company supplied Personal Protective Equipment, Infection Control training, and Standard Precautions to work safely inside a person's home. Not all Superheroes wear capes!Are you a compassionate person? Are you willing to those who need help and support in their home? Most importantly, are you able to make a difference in the lives of others and build meaningful relationships?What does a Home Instead Caregiver do?As a Home Instead CAREGiver you would provide support, in the home of the client, with basic household duties (laundry, light housekeeping), meal preparation, support with grooming, dressing, personal care, bathing, as well as incontinent care (as needed), companionship, and activities within the client's capabilities.
HOME INSTEAD OFFERS A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PLAN:
We work to match CAREGivers with clients nearby to limit your commute times! We're actively hiring for CAREGivers to work within the following areas of Skokie, Evanston, Morton Grove, Lincolnwood, Glencoe, Wilmette, Northbrook, Glenview, Northfield, and Winnetka.
- Company provided Personal Protective Equipment
- 24/7 On Call Support with a large office team
- Nurses on staff to provide guidance, training, and support
- Base hourly wage of $14.25 Mon-Fri and $15.00 Sat/Sun
- Overtime paid weekly for working 40+ hours
- Ability to earn up to $17.75 per hour, based on client shift schedule
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid training
- Time and a half pay on special Holidays worked
- Full and Part time opportunities
- Direct Deposit
- 401K with Company Match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance (must meet FT qualifications)
- Access to AFLAC, CTA/Metra Commuter Benefit
- Referral bonus program for helping to hire more wonderful employees
- Clean background check, drug screening, and fingerprints
- Those seeking Full Time hours must be available Saturday and/or Sunday
- Reliable transportation
- 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Personal or professional experience preferred, but not required
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity by completing an online application today.Positions Include: caregiver, companion, CNA, C.N.A., nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver, care giverEqual Opportunity Employer
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 600839798Posted: 2021-01-20