Job Description - City Director (DTW) (01HVQ)
City Director (DTW) (
Reporting directly to theVP of Operations for the region. The Hub City Director is responsible foroverseeing the day-to-day operational and financial performance of thecontracted portfolios in their assigned city.
- Coordinates activities in assigned locations to ensure safe, reliable, efficient, effective and profitable operational and financial performance.
- Builds and nurtures a strong partnership with the customers for all assigned portfolios, airport community, external vendors, contractors, business partners, communities and other business entities and identifies new business opportunities.
- Sets the example for delivery of distinctive customer service.
- Develops and executes effective processes and plans to ensure financial and operational forecasts are created and goals are met.
- Promotes team building initiatives and performs coaching/mentoring activities to develop and motivate team members to reach goals.
- Sets, measures and manages performance of self and others and leads team members in achieving/exceeding operational and financial goals and objectives.
- Delegates responsibility and holds others accountable against performance criteria.
- Ensures compliance with Company policies and all agency/governmental rules, laws and regulations.
- Have 4-year degree in business, management or related field or equivalent leadership experience (expectation 5 years experience).
- Have aviation operational experience, in addition to experience with managing a P&L.
- Ability to build relationships with customers and the airport
- Willing to travel (estimate 10%) and work extended hours, as well as being subject to "on-call" responses during off hours.
- Able to assess, analyze, reach conclusions and implement optimal solutions in a timely manner.
- Can anticipate when operational/financial performance requires adjustments and lead team members to take effective corrective actions.
- Creative and business oriented individual
This description is intended toprovide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to performthe position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustivelist of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Particularfunctions, tasks and requirements may vary or be added depending upon thelocation and operational requirements. The text on this site does not representa contract of employment and the company reserves the right to change this jobdescription and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company maydeem appropriate.
United States of America-Michigan-Detroit
Posting ID: 566870185Posted: 2020-08-08