The Plant Controller (IMM) is responsible for financial issues, including budgeting, month-end reporting, internal controls and year-end audits. The Controller ensures that the corporate assets are protected by maintaining internal control environment guidelines. The Controller assists management in making profitable business decisions. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated ability to develop a Business Partner relationship with Plant Management Team operating in a lean manufacturing environment.
Primary Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Champion the creation and implementation of the Plant's Mid Term Plan, budget and monthly forecasts including normal operations and launch activities.
- Manage data consolidation and reporting ensuring reliability, consistency and transparency.
- Contribute to the analysis of the variances and propose appropriate corrective actions.
- Participate in the profitability and cash improvement actions.
- Develop, execute and control internal procedures including spending authorizations in respect of Corporate policies.
- Contribute to Business plans elaboration and financial justifications for new business acquisition.
- Review financial impact of current and future operations.
The ideal candidate will have/possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
- Strong understanding and knowledge, possessing experience in Industrial Finance in injection mold/machinery & manufacturing environments/industries as well as demonstrated abilities to manage month-end closing, create accurate quarterly forecasts, and consistent ability to fulfill budget commitments.
- Demonstrated ability to use financial knowledge to make sound business decisions in a Lean Environment.
- Full technical competency with MS Office Suite…advanced MS Excel.
- Integrity – adhering to high ethical principles and professional standards.
- Trustworthiness – Being honest, dependable, and earning the confidence of others.
- Excellence – consistently being the best you can be.
- Responsible – being reliable and trustworthy.
- Accountability – being obligated and willing to accept responsibility for one’s actions.
- Dignity – behaving in accord with DMS basic principles.
- Respect – treating others as you would have them treat you.
- Ability to lead and motivate teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a cross-functional team
DMS is a world-class Tier 1, automotive interior components manufacturer.
Our work engenders pride in our diverse and talented team members
whose lives are transformed by their ability to learn new skills every day
in a welcoming environment where we use innovative technology
to deliver high-quality parts on time to our valued customers.
DMS’ Purpose: We are creating a culture of service. We empower others to grow, rise and give back – accelerating positive change in the world. We lead with the heart to bring out the best in you – which brings out the best in us. We do well so we can do good.
Serve Others, Enrich Lives, Rise Together and Give Back
Posting ID: 598573080Posted: 2021-01-25