GS Group LLC is looking for an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant performs office receptionist duties, provides administrative assistance and production support to technical staff, and supports the office with administrative management duties, as needed. Work is performed with direction from all levels of technical staff. Applicants must possess excellent communications skills, demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and perform work on time.
Office Reception Responsibilities:
· Telephone – answers all incoming calls in a professional manner, transfers calls to the appropriate destination, and assists callers as necessary which may include handwriting messages and delivering to appropriate personnel.
· Maintain production area and copy room equipment and overall appearance.
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
· Mail distribution – date stamp, sort, and distribute incoming mail (daily). Stamp and prepare outgoing mail (daily). Preparing outgoing mail may include, sending certified and priority mail and tracking return receipts.
· Fax services – distribute incoming faxes. Type fax cover sheets and send client faxes.
· Shipping and delivery – distribute incoming packages, prepare all outgoing packages and arrange for shipment. Manage UPS, Direct Delivery, and Fed-Ex accounts including tracking job numbers and reconciling any weekly invoices.
· Miscellaneous – checkout equipment, make travel arrangements, run general errands, deliver reports, etc.
· Maintain administrative files including but not limited to billing files, closed job files, vendor files, potential vendor files, etc.
Production Support Responsibilities:
· Production support – provide accurate and timely support to technical, marketing, sales, and management personnel in all areas of production including word processing, proofreading, data entry, editing, copying, and binding company reports, proposals, correspondence, and other technical documents in accordance with company’s styles and standards.
· Project coordination – coordinate and administer projects from start to finish including prepare and issue proposals; setup jobs; schedule jobs with technical staff; provide production support; prepare and issue final reports.
· Phase I Site Assessment Support – perform property research and historical site information review; order and review Environmental Data Resources (EDR) parcel information.
Office Management Duties:
· Coordinate and set up conference meetings.
· Assist in the generation of office management and administrative reports (i.e., sales tracking, productivity, backlog, etc.).
· Provide assistance on special projects, including data entry, research, spreadsheets, charts, tables, and marketing material.
· Manage and track all office-related administrative contracts (i.e., equipment leases, vendor agreements, etc.).
· Budget and tract office expenditures.
· Other tasks that may be assigned related to the business of GS Group LLC.
· Operate a multi-line phone system
· Operate a personal computer.
· Learn customized computer programs.
· Work cooperatively with internal and external customers.
· Learn job-related material primarily through verbal instruction and observation. This learning takes place in an on-the-job training setting.
· Remain in a sitting position for extended periods of time.
· Move light objects weighing less than 20 pounds, such as mail, supplies, and files short distances.
· Sort, separate, arrange, file, or distribute incoming and outgoing mail and/or packages.
· Work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others.