CHI St. Alexius Health Devils Lake Hospital, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, has been committed to providing patients quality medical treatment in the Lake Region area and surrounding communities since 1902. Our patients have access to a state-of-the-art health care facility, including 24-7 emergency care, a swing bed program, extensive therapy services, a critical care unit, obstetrical care, and advanced radiology.
1. Responsible for providing managerial oversight and leadership for Environmental Services and Laundry.
This includes; recruitment, on-boarding managing performance, goal setting and measurement, and
2. Manage budget and fiscal responsibility to ensure positive and consistent alignment of balancing facility
needs, outcomes, and compliance and safety with productivity guidelines
3. Investigates new and improved cleaning instruments, chemicals, and methods
4. Evaluates work flow activities to ensure patient care, staff relations and efficiency of services.
5. Work collaboratively with all executives and managers as needed to maintain a level of operations to be in
compliance with all regulatory agencies, including Joint Commission, federal, state, and local standards
6. Maintain established policies, procedures, objectives quality assurance, safety, environmental, and
infection control standards
7. Able to step in to assist staff in response to work load or staffing demands
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's Degree and minimum of three years leadership experience OR minimum of five years leadership experience in the discipline OR Master's Degree and no experience.
Required Minimum Experience:
Minimum of five (5) years of experience in EVS and three (3) years of leadership experience
*May consider candidate with Associate's degree and minimum of
eight (8) years of experience in EVS and five (5) years of leadership
Education and/or Experience: Healthcare EVS experience preferred