1 . Follow procedures for assigning inventory locations to parts, as well as receiving work orders and purchase orders. Operate hi-lo in a safe and efficient manner to move material.
2. Complete receiving inspection prior to routing goods to individual departments or storage in proper locations.
3. Complete necessary procedures to pick jobs and deliver parts to specified departments.
4. Notify specific individuals of parts shortages; late work orders or shipments; incorrect bills of material; scheduling, purchasing, or sales errors; missing prints; missing parts; etc. Report all damaged freight to Shipping Coordinator.
5. Complete all necessary paperwork on a daily basis, including necessary computer transactions using specific forms and procedures dealing with inventory movement through department.
6. Maintain accurate inventory records and know how to check against them. Cycle count and troubleshoot errors.
7. Perform all housekeeping duties.
8. Follow company safety practices and procedures to provide a safe work environment for all employees.
9. Perform all other duties, as required, to meet customer and company quality and productivity needs.
Frequent lifting, bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling can be expected.
Long periods of sitting and walking can also be expected in this position.
Use of basic tools and equipment.
Work environment :
Occasional exposure to typical manufacturing areas may be required and will require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses and mandatory hearing protection.
The work environment will include their own workstation or cubicle space equipped with a telephone, headset and computer as required for the job.
Team member must be mobile enough to navigate the manufacturing shop floor safely including walking and standing for up to four hours at a time.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Must be detail oriented, self-starter able to meet deadlines.
Requires excellent written and oral communication skills as well as good organization skills.
Must be licensed for hi-lo.
Ability to read and write legibly. Good verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to follow, with detail, written and verbal instructions.
Ability to work well with minimum supervision.
Ability to closely follow procedures.
Ability to get along well with others.
Problem Solving Analysis
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.