Kelly has partnered with a premier employer in Chesterfield, MI to hire Assemblers! This energetic environment has a team focus and is the perfect place to start a new career.
This is a full-time position with a temp to hire opportunity and weekly pay.
Must be able to work all three shifts:
- 1st Shift: Monday - Friday, 7:00am am to 3:00 pm
- 2nd Shift: Monday - Friday, 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- 3rd Shift: Monday - Friday, 11:00 pm to 7:00 am
Purpose and Objective:
- Under general supervision, and according to established policies and procedures, hand and automated assemblies, or by use of assembly machinery and aids, engages in repetitive assembly activities. Visually monitors assembly for defective parts and improper assembly. Works toward identified production standards.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Hand assembles parts or places part in assembly machinery.
- Able to meet daily and weekly production rates at or above 90% target.
- Visually recognizes defective or malformed parts.
- Moves full cartons away from assembly area and replaces with empty cartons.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Reading and comprehending instructions and following established procedures
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the SEF Quality System.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Completes quality documentation.
- Sorts product as needed.
- Troubleshoots and fixes minor machine faults.
- Ability to read and write in order to follow quality assembly instructions and related postings.
- Apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form.
- Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in or from standardized situations.
Posting ID: 574995386Posted: 2020-09-21