Warehouse Team Member (Full Time Seasonal , Part-Time, Flexible Hours)Shifts:
Overnight, Day, Evening, Weekend
Schedule: Part-Time Regular, Part-Time Seasonal
Flexible Shift Requirements:All flexible shift associates will start on a standard training schedule. Once training is complete, associates will have the ability to select their shifts and schedule.44051 Osgood Road, Fremont, CA, 94539- Training will be for 2 consecutive days from 12:00 AM - 4:00 AM3111 Mowry Ave, Fremont, CA 94538- Training will be for 1 day between the days of Monday - Sunday from 10:50 AM - 3:50 PMLocation44051 Osgood Road, Fremont, CA, 945393111 Mowry Ave, Fremont, CA 94538Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Earn $15/hour or more.Amazon remains open as an essential service to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them.Job Description Start as soon as 7 days. No resume or previous work experience required.As a Whole Foods Shopper, you'll work inside a Whole Foods Market, getting grocery orders ready for delivery. Some of your duties may include:
This is a part-time role that allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own schedule.
- Use smartphone, manage apps, and scan bar codes
- Walk around the store and pick out groceries for customer orders
- Get grocery orders prepared for delivery
- Check for order quality
- Communicate with customers about their orders through the app
As a Sortation Associate, you'll work in a fast-paced warehouse environment called a Delivery Station, which is the the final stop for orders on their way to customers' doors. You'll get packages ready for their final destination. That means you'll get to do things like:
These duties will rotate on a daily basis.
- Use technology like smartphones and handheld devices to sort, scan, and prepare orders for delivery
- Build, wrap, sort, and transport pallets and packages
- Receive truck deliveries
Apply now to view available shifts.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with ability to read and speak English for safety.Reasons you'll love working here:
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Benefits: From a 401(k) savings plan to employee discounts, Amazon has you covered on perks.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
PandoLogic. Keywords: Warehouse Worker, Location: Diablo, CA - 94528
Posting ID: 565683026Posted: 2020-08-03