Good Samaritan Society ND Staffing Pool Address:
Work Location Varies, Dickinson, ND 58601 USA Employment Type:
DayJob SummaryWe are seeking to hire a talented LPN to join our team as a Travel LPN! This is an opportunity to work in various GSS locations providing care with competitive pay.
- Travel within 150 mile radius Includes Dickinson, ND and surrounding areas.
- Must have 6 months prior Long-Term-Care experience.
- Flexible Schedules with NO contract required.
- Competitive pay as well as mileage reimbursement
- This position provides care to assigned residents in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the following according to location standards, procedures and individualized resident care plans.
- Assures medications and treatments are administered to assigned residents following nursing standards of practice.
- Updates care plan as needed. Must be able to work in multiple locations for assigned shifts.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visithttps//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Licensure for state of practice is required.
- Basic ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities.
- Knowledge of basic nursing skills; knowledge and familiarity with the therapeutic effects and side effects of all medications administered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-actionDivision:
NURSING SERVICES Req ID:
Posting ID: 559423260Posted: 2020-08-07