Tucker Powersports is looking for a Warehouse Worker to join our team. This position works on the warehouse floor, processing orders by picking and filling boxes/containers. He/she will send and accept shipments while keeping the warehouse clean and safe at all times.
The ideal candidate has experience working in an environment that can be cold and hot during different seasons. This person will need to be able to work safely and quickly, standing for long periods while fulfilling orders.
- Inventory - Pick and pack products as ordered by the customer into bins, boxes, and containers. Maintain an inventory list and assist with restocking products and supplies as needed. Report defective products as discovered and maintain thorough notes and paperwork. Review and process invoices as directed by leadership and keep excellent documentation on supply and payments for recordkeeping.
- Safety and housekeeping – Ensure a safe warehouse environment by keeping an organized work station, alerting supervisors of any concerns, and completing continuing education for safety and hazards. Review any complaints and notify the shift leader of on-going shipping or receiving issues. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Prior experience working with inventory control systems is preferred
- Prior knowledge of warehouse paperwork and experience counting inventory and orders is preferred
- Knowledge of and familiarity with any warehouse management system
- Experience operating certain power equipment is a plus
- Must be able to bend, stand reach, pull, lift and carry items in the warehouse
About Tucker Powersports:
Tucker is a powersports aftermarket parts organization dedicated to our dealer and brand partners. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes growth, respect, and teamwork.
Tucker benefits include medical, dental, vision, legal plan, critical illness, accident, paid time off, and retirement plan with an employer contribution that vests immediately.
Employees can also take advantage of our casual dress code, employee purchase program, tuition reimbursement, and discounted gym membership.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 608565485Posted: 2021-02-28