× COVID-19 PRE-SCREEN PRIVACY NOTICE: This notification relates to the possible collection of Personal Information upon entry to any Compass Group facility for the purposes of protecting our associates and customers from the risk/spread of COVID-19. This collection might include medical and health information, specifically your body temperature and whether you have or display certain symptoms of COVID-19, whether you have recently been in contact with anyone with symptoms of or who has tested positive for COVID-19, and whether you have recently traveled to area subject to Travel Advisory by the U.S. State Department. The Company will maintain this information under conditions of confidentiality.
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com .
Working as a Facilities Director, you are responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling functions and activities of plant operations, maintenance department and building renovations.
• Reviews and evaluates existing programs, services, policies and procedures
• Monitors flow and quality of work to assure timely completion of workload and adherence to facility's standards and regulations using computerized programs for preventive and corrective maintenance, construction projects, financial management, and energy controls
• Prepares and manages departmental budgets, including the utilities energy savings program
• Manages and ensures regulatory compliance with the Joint Commission, State Health Department, EPA, DEP, ADA, UST, and other regulatory agencies
• Provides guidance, training and motivation to staff
• Establishes an effective client relationship as you are the main point of contact
• Monitors work performance and prepares performance evaluations for personnel
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred or equivalent work related experience
• Minimum of 5 years hospital engineering maintenance experience at Director or Assistant Director level highly preferred
• Experience in hospital project and construction management preferred
• Must have working knowledge of the Joint Commission, NFPA and other healthcare regulatory agencies
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Lynchburg
Nearest Secondary Market: Richmond
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Hospitality