Easy Wireless is actively hiring! We’re looking for people-oriented outside sales associates to help raise awareness and enroll qualified customers in the Lifeline program. The lifeline program is designed to provide quality wireless products and services to consumers who receive qualifying government subsidies or meet income guidelines at no cost to them. As an employee of Mobile Management Inc., you'll earn a competitive wage while helping your community stay connected.
Join our team and enjoy our new and improved pay structure (paid weekly), unlimited earning potential, advancement opportunities, employee discounts and much more!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain compliance with all federal and state lifeline requirements.
- Adhere to city, county, and state municipal code by obtaining all necessary licenses and permitting.
- Use company provided resources to stay informed on latest promotions and
- Maintain an order production to meet and exceed company sales goals.
- Promote and generate lifeline sales utilizing provided marketing material.
- Use provide marketing material to draw in potential customers.
- Greet customers and determine what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe merchandise, answer questions, and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Setup and take down mobile event tent daily, ability to lift 40lbs.
- Guaranteed base compensation.
- PLUS multiple bonus opportunities with unlimited earning potential, paid weekly.
- Earn between $100 and $300 daily.
- Medical, Dental, Vision health benefits.
- Paid time off for full time associates.
- Full-time and Part-time positions available.
- Flexible schedules.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Reliable transportation.
- Valid Driver’s License (preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 1 year of sales, lifeline enrollment and/or customer service experience (preferred).
- Basic PC skills including computer navigation, email and internet.
- Must have flexible work availability.
- Must be able and willing to work independently and outdoors for the shift.
Posting ID: 581404013Posted: 2020-10-21