1st Shift 7am--7pm
STEEL TOE SHOES REQUIRED
GENERAL PURPOSE: Feed die cut blanks into folder gluer. Pack folding cartons into corrugated cases to fill orders.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Performs visual inspections of cartons for printing, die-cutting and gluing defects while feeding and packing cartons.
• Along with Quality department, verifies case count.
• Participates in line clearance procedures after each items is completed.
• Works in other areas as needed, including QA sorting and Flat Packing
• Maintains cleanliness of work area.
• Performs other job duties as assigned.
• Must have the ability to read and write instructions and correspondence.
• Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
• Must pass basic reading test.
• Must have strong mathematical skills.
• Must pass color vision test.
• Must pass color hue test.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
• Must be reliable and dependable.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Employee is required to: sit, stand, talk, see, hear, be mobile.
NOTE: These positions are not being recruited by your local Kelly branch. To be considered for one of these positions, please apply directly to this job posting with your resume.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]