$500 Bonus paid After 90 days. In In order to receive the bonus above, you will need to maintain good attendance - with no call-offs and have no corrective actions during the probationary 90 day period.
Do you love making people happy? Put your passion for customer service to work as a Dining Assistant
at Luther Park at Sandpoint, an Ecumen-managed community!
We're hiring friendly, service-oriented people like you to provide quality food and dining experiences for our residents, families and guests. As part of the Ecumen team, you'll put people at the heart of what you do and find new ways to exceed people's expectations every day.Ecumen is over 150-years-old and one of the nation's top 25 non-profit providers of senior housing and aging services. This year, we're happy to celebrate our 10th year as a "Best Place to Work
Responsibilities The Dining Assistant is responsible for assisting with food preparation, serving and cleanup. Maintains work area in proper order and follows established policies and procedures of the facility while demonstrating high levels of service. Complies with all federal and state regulations.Essential job responsibilities include:
- Provides exemplary service to our residents, families and guests, ensuring all feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service.
- Serves meals to residents per diet order and portion size. All food will be served at the proper temperature.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary, safe and efficiently organized work area. Products will be labeled, dated and rotated ensuring an adequate, fresh inventory of food and supplies. Operates all equipment, specific to duties, in a safe manner.
- Completes opening and closing duties as assigned. Accomplishes routine, daily and weekly cleaning responsibilities.
- Notifies supervisor if any changes in residents' personal health is observed.
- Responds to resident requests and special requests, concerns or complaints and promptly notifies supervisor.
- Partners effectively with others in a demanding and changing environment, supports all employees within the community as directed by the leadership team.
- Assists with special functions as directed.
- Demonstrates respect for facility property and supplies.
Qualifications Dining AssistantMinimum Required Qualifications:
- 18 years of age
- Current valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance (if applicable)
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
- High school diploma or GED
- Commercial kitchen experience
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment
- Previous senior care experience
- Serv Safe or other food safety and sanitation training/certification
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disbility, or status as a protected veteran.
We participate in E-Verify.
Posting ID: 547504775Posted: 2020-08-31