Professionalism- Respect.-Integrity- Duty.-Excellence
We support the pursuit of professional growth and development through a culture that encourages great employees, great attitudes and great teamwork.
The Department of Corrections is seeking a dependable, self starter with a strong ethic to work as the Support Services Coordinator I, that will support the Clinical Administrators, Mental Health Administrator and Mental Health Directors, Director of Nursing and Assistant Director of nursing as well as over site assistance to all Clinical Services staff members.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Direct support services.
- Understand the budgeting processes of Clinical Services Bureau and through sound management and conservative use of resources aid in controlling the Clinical Services Bureau expenditures.
- Coordinates all travel and conference requests for the entire Clinical Services Bureau staff.
- Coordinating with finance, travel department and ensuring forms and bookings are completed appropriately to ensure payment.
- Maintains and distributes all on-call calendars for Clinical Services Administration and Medical staff.
- Preparing meeting agendas, attends meetings, prepares minutes from these meetings.
- Organizational policies, procedures and standards of practice are developed, kept current and implemented to promote safe and effective care.
- Prepares various letters and memos for Clinical Services Administration to be sent to inmates, UDC staff, the medical community and other state agencies.
- Required to create spreadsheets, track numerous standards/events/equipment, as well as create letters, memos, meeting minutes, etc. Responsible for various audits of telecommunication, electronics and computer equipment for the entire Clinical Services Bureau.
- Supervises staff.
- Accurate documentation of personnel records, staff development, quality assurance and other aspects of the organization are maintained and works within HRM rules to identify and address all substandard performances.
The ideal candidate :
- Experience with FINET
- Record management
- Experience with Budgets
- Experience with Contracts
- Proficient use of Word and Excel.
What's in it for you?
We seek out only the best -- the best skills, the best attitudes -- and expect the best results from our employees. In return, we will not only offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package but the training, development and support to make our employees a success in whatever they do for us.
The State of Utah offers eligible employees a variety of benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, as well as a comprehensive leave program. Please click the following link for detailed information: Benefits
Posting ID: 41797858Posted: 2020-07-14