Description AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.We are committed to quality patient outcomes-delivering evidence-based care in the home-and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.Position:Registered Nurse (RN) Reports to:Executive Director Skilled ServicesJob Description/Requirements:
As a Registered Nurse
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Provide skilled care to clients requiring professional nursing.
- Ensure department meets all infection control and safety standards.
- Manage a caseload of patients.
- Prepare documentation accurately, timely, and according to agency policy and governmental and Medicare rules and regulations.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of nursing observations and care.
- Must be currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must possess and maintain a valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Registered Nurse with a minimum of one (1) year of home health experience
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order
Posting ID: 565568521Posted: 2020-10-20