Description:The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are with Lockheed Martin Space. Lockheed Martin has been on the leading edge of Space and Defense Innovation for over 100 years. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unrivaled skills and experiences to create, design & build solutions to some of the nation's biggest challenges. Do you want to be part of a culture that encourages employees to think big, perform with perfection & build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you! We are seeking a Business Development Analyst Principal within our Space Mission Solutions team (MSOL). This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance & previous affiliations with the Intelligence Community. In this role, you will focus on capture opportunities within our Defense & Space Security mission that meet Long Range Plan (LRP) requirements. You will lead the development of the LRP related to this mission area. You will use your expertise to address critical customer needs while growing the business and building on the history and success of Lockheed Martin while building on your career achievements. Summary of Key Duties for this position: • Develop an overall customer-focused strategic plan focused on both short & long-term growth opportunities.
• Identify & establish key industry partnerships to maximize new business growth within this key customer.
• Support development of a robust LRP with a balance of "A" & "B" orders.
• Actively support capture team on key opportunities.
• Lead efforts with executives to develop & execute strategic growth plans focused on MSOL.
• Collaborate with Engineering Leadership to create technology roadmaps & related Internal Research & Development (IR&D) projects to create discriminators necessary to develop new business.
• Lead the integration & partnership with other Space lines of business related to this customer.
• Maintain accountability to shape & win new business through a balanced focus on customer value, the competitive environment, & the corporation's best interests.
• Develop & maintain effective customer, teammate, & internal relationships. How to define your success in this position: • Ability to build strong internal & external networks and teams.
• Success with identifying, shaping, & winning new business.
• Development & growth of new business pipelines.
• Effective use/management of New Business Acquisition Expense (NBAE).
• Effectiveness with Capture Management (leading competitive captures).
• Success with new market penetration.
• Meeting Long Range Plan commitments. Typical Experience Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 18 or more years of professional experience; or 15 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
• Current TS/SCI clearance
• Track record of successful business development within Intelligence Community.
• Demonstrated experience communicating/briefing managers, employees, and customers to maintain a sustainable working relationship.
• Experience in milestone / Executive Planning Panels (EPP) process; to include opportunity identification, developing business cases, and capture management.
• Demonstrated ability to serve in the role of a readability subject matter expert with presentation experience.
• Previous affiliation with the Intelligence Community (IC) and ability to expand support across IC customers.
• Ability to leverage technical and managerial relationships to assist with the identification of opportunities that align with the Mission Solutions capabilities to include Cyber, Information Technology Systems, Communications, Artificial Intelligence, and Space Ground Systems.
• 5 or more years of experience leading programs or proposal teams in medium to large dollar ECP's/proposals
• Demonstrated success leading capture teams, strategy development, and customer solutioning.
• Subject Matter Expertise (SME) outside of direct proposal management role, but relevant to LM programs (e.g. Project Management, Program Management, Strategic Planner experience).
• Understand and manage Request for Proposal (RFP) compliance
• Executive level (both corporate and customer) presentation skills.
• Microsoft suite including SharePoint. Benefits of Employment: To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin champions an inclusive work environment that urges differences and big-picture thinking. Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. We enjoy a robust package of benefits, on-site campus perks and the opportunities of a global technology leader to back the kind of innovation that has characterized our historic breakthroughs. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
•Paid time off
•Rewards & recognition
job.Qualifications Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about. As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Posting ID: 602935886Posted: 2021-03-01