Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their families and communities.
Our passionate teachers use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning.
- Create a welcoming, engaging classroom space for young children to learn, play and grow
- Use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning
- Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum®, working with Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool children in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their children’s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your center’s success, partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- At least 6 months of professional teaching experience preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required. College ECE coursework highly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- CPR and First Aid Certification preferred.
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role.
Posting ID: 565065293Posted: 2020-10-19