Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com
) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.JOB SUMMARY
As an essential team member supporting Account Executives and Account Planners, this position is responsible for providing post-sale, end to end workflow support, to ensure effective campaign delivery for the Spectrum Reach clients. The Account Coordinator plays an essential role in ensuring accuracy and follow-through of order entry related to advertising campaigns. This position owns the relationship cross functionally as a liaison between fulfillment, and Finance and Operations teams.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Accurately enter all orders for linear and digital advertising schedules.
- Review and process orders to ensure that all necessary paperwork is submitted for cross functional teams.
- Partner with Credit team to ensure that clients demonstrate appropriate credit levels and ensure that signed contracts are complete in full detail.
- Coordinate with Billing to ensure that ad copy scripts are provided and campaigns are appropriately billed.
- Work cross functionally with Traffic/Operations team to ensure correct fulfillment of client campaigns.
- Manage all ad copy for clients, which includes correct distribution of Traffic Instructions and client spot uploads as needed.
- Coordinate Production services through internal production team to ensure on time start for campaigns.
- Manage campaigns effectively, revise and review inventory appropriately.
- Responsible for Make-goods for all reach and frequency accounts.
- Monitor accounts and review with Account Planner and Pricing/Inventory if campaigns are not delivering.
- Effectively communicate with Account Executive on client campaign status.
- Communicate with clients as needed to gain information to run schedules efficiently.
- Work proactively with Ad Ops to understand advanced advertising campaign pacing and adjust as appropriate.
- Prior experience in Advertising Sales in Traffic or as a Sales Assistant is a plus.
- Strong data entry skills and an excellent attention to details is required.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with Sales team members and other support functions is critical.
- The Account Coordinator needs to be able to adapt to change quickly as well as be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Experience in with Excel or other spreadsheet software, along with other MS Office applications is needed; any experience with software similar to our sales support packages is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, journalism, English, or related field, or equivalent work experience
Posting ID: 590031174Posted: 2020-11-30