- Director Product Management-Risk Analytics
Director Product Management-Risk Analytics
Transforming the future of healthcare isnt something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, were using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If youre ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company thats committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Drive creation of solutions (integrated combination of products and services) from idea to market for the Change Healthcare Decision Analytics business unit. The Product Management Director is accountable for defining, launching and building profitable product solution platforms that inspire a better healthcare system.
- Translate a general product plan into clear detailed product specifications for development.
- Formulate the specifications of new products based on available technology, components and existing market situation in order to have new products available on short term.
- Collect and analyze market information and to define target market groups.
- Drive the market introduction of the new product.
- Define the business plan for the new product.
- Drive definition, development and introduction of the products/solutions, including cross-business solution development to our customers by meeting their needs
- Responsible for lifecycle management and market readiness as part of product development cycle. Ensure completion of appropriate deliverables (feature descriptions, value propositions, costing/pricing/quoting materials, etc.).
- Responsible for development of the business case to support new value creation.
- Customer and Market Insights: Analyze the market, the competition, and trends on enterprise level across segment technologies to ensure the portfolio is leading the markets needs and expectations.
- Develop and maintain needs-based customer segmentation requirements.
- Guide and drive the development of new products from the initial phase until the final product, to get the optimal combination of performance and price in time for the defined market segment.
- Interact with various disciplines including R&D departments, internal and external design and software development agencies, marketing management, marketing communication and the sales and account management organizations.
- 10+ years related experience in Product Management field
- 2 years of experience in Risk Analytics
- Experience in payer government sponsored health plans healthcare analytics, quality measurement and risk adjustment
- Experience in artificial intelligence
- Experience developing value propositions and working in product development/realization
- Experience defining and driving operational/economic value proposition and communicating results to the market through sales
- Previous experience working in a healthcare environment on a global, multicultural team
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in HL7 Interoperability preferred
Education / Training:
- Bachelors degree preferred or relevant experience
- MBA desired in related field
- Environment Office environment, up to 25% - 40% travel required
- Physical Requirements Sitting, standing, walking, and using key board
Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ preferred, willing to consider remote
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at and the supplemental information at .
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ...@changehealthcare.comwith ''Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation'' as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Associated topics: design, engineering, manufacture, product, product manager, production, program manager, quality
- Job ID: ba5122c0-10808508710
Apex, North Carolina, United States
2711 LBJ Freeway, Suite 800Dallas, Texas 75234(214) 524-7511