Position Summary: Warehouse worker-Packer is responsible for the production or Packaging of a variety of manufactory products. This position is a support role for several areas of the manufactory, including but not limited to Packing, assembly, inspection, labeling. Candidates must be flexible and perform various warehouse labor positions.
- Perform production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling, and sorting
- Production on a fast paced assembly line or environment
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment
- Must be able to work 1st or 2nd shift and weekends as required
- Perform related duties as required by supervisors
- Maintain the work area in a clean, orderly condition and follow safety regulations
- Must be able to keep up with the pace of the production.
- Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions
- Maintain the production pace of other team members
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Use hand and do repetitive motion
- Must be able to work 10 hours shift.
- May also engaged in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts
- Due to the environment of the warehouse, you must be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions to include extreme heat, humidity, and cold.
Solucion LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/ Females/ Veteran/ Disability/Gender Identify/Sexual Orientation. Committed to a diverse workforce. We promote a safe, healthy and drug-free work environment through pre-employment drug testing.
Posting ID: 574577917Posted: 2020-09-28